Friday, January 29, 2010

Life is a ribbon...

"Life is a ribbon. Are you tying yours in knots or bows?"

I read this quote somewhere and it became my favorite. I guess I am only human. Some days I tie my ribbon in bows but can't help tying it in knots on others !

So I have been talking to a friend about blogging for a long time. For people who know me, I am a "talker" not a writer. It's easier for me to pick the phone or meet up and just talk than write. But someone told me that writing helps. I am going to try and put my thoughts into words. Not sure how much I'll stick to it but will give it a try :)

3 comments:

Karishma said...

some days im a talker. other days im a writer. lots of days i feel like being silent and the writing comes effortlessly. all your emotions pour out. good and bad. its a great channel. i hope you find comfort in writing. once its written and you get it out of your system, its a great feeling. writing might become your best friend. its helped me many times along the way of my journey. i hope it'll help you on yours.

i love, will always be there when you need to talk. proud of you for finding new avenues in the journey of finding yourself. :) hugs..!

Neelam said...

I love you too...a lot! I love talking to you about everything under the sky...I have been silent lately...Thank you for understanding shona...you hear me through my silence...not many people do :)

Karishma said...

you know what.. being close to someone doesn't mean that you have to talk everyday and talk all the time.. patience and understanding is a HUGE aspect of relationships that most folks fail to get.. i've been silent lately.. more than normal.. i'm just accepting things for what they are.. what else can we do? :)

Post a Comment